Wednesday 8 October 2008

Crafty !!!

I dragged my patchwork out as well so I'm in the middle of a big project now - a "country sampler" quilt but I'm doing it half size or it would have been huge.



This is the picture in the magazine...



aaggghhh I'm fed up with cutting out little red and blue squazres already !!!


the bottom row - cat, squirrel, leaf, ...

the top section - house, chickens and rabbit hutch


the veggie patch and the chickens (closest we got to getting our own veggie patch this year !!)

I might be finished by xmas but I'll probably get sidetracked by Halloween and Christmassy things before then !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever start teaching a class, I'll register.

Anonymous said...

Langue française : sorry ;-) c'est magnifique !tu es douée

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

bravo !